Friday 31 August 2012

beautiful disaster

Finally, the September break has arrived! School has been so hectic, with me still being in the midst of exams. I'm feeling really drained, thank god for this break. And this also means that I get to paint my nails whoo~ I decided to try this really gorgeous nail tutorial that I found and I must say.... it didn't turn out as what it's supposed to. Maybe it was the brush I was using, or the type of nail polish I was using (self-denial). But though it looks NOTHING like the expected results, I still like it! It's supposed impressionistic designed turned out as a mess of colours, a beautiful mess of colours. It kinda looks like I got acrylic paint on my nails and couldn't get them removed, but whatever, it's cool (for me, at least).
And that's my armcandy and bling to the wedding dress exhibition today. The exhibition was AMAZING we could really see how the wedding fashion has progressed and changed over centuries.

1 comment:

  1. awesome blue nails! this is just like a watercolour painting!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete